We strive to hire amazing people who provide top-notch customer service and plant care. We have a great time at the garden center, but we do work hard! To help you decide if this is the right job for you, we have created 2 "TOP TEN" lists for you to read before you decide to fill out our application.
TOP 10 SIGNS THAT WORKING IN A GARDEN CETNER WOULD BE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU:
10. You know that gardeners learn by trowel and error
9. Your favorite pair of shoes is your muck boots
8. You believe gardening is a cheaper form of therapy
7. You played in the rain when you were a kid
6. You prefer to get your tan in a FLOWER BED
5. You believe grass is just a flower bed in waiting
4 Your kids' names are Rose, Violet, Daisy, and Heather
3. You find yourself incapable of not dead heading flowers in public places
2. You think any of these jokes are funny
1. You consider cow manure an acceptable Mother's Day gift
TOP 10 SIGNS THAT WORKING IN A GARDEN CENTER WOULD NOT BE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU:
10. You've killed every Chia Pet you've ever owned
9. You think deadheads are a bunch of groupies
8. You're allergic to sweat
7. You think weeding involves lighting one up
6. You believe a man should never plant a garden larger than his wife can take care of
5. You've been told you're not a "people person"
4. You can amuse yourself with a garden hose for more than one hour
3. Your idea of gardening is planting yourself on the couch
2. You have nightmares about butterflies, hummingbirds, and wooly worms
1. You grow more green stuff in your refrigerator than in your garden
If this sounds like the right fit for you, fill out an application below. After reviewing the completed applications, we'll contact the most qualified candidates. Thank you for your consideration!
If you have worked with us in the past, there is no need to fill out a new application each year. Please contact your manager directly about returning to work with us for another season.
And if you have any friends or family you refer to us, make sure to have them list your name as a reference on their application!